Search This Blog

How to complain

How to complain

Many have complaints but few know how to complain.

A professional complaint can land you some serious goodies, but most people mess it up.

Here's the scoop..

Never actually complain.
First make it clear you are a dedicated and loyal customer of the product/service.

Then simply explain your experience and say how sad you are. You are very sad.

Never express anger. Be incredibly polite. And be sure to give all your contact info.

That's it. Then wait for your goodies to roll in.

I once filed a complaint about cat food. Not the food itself, just problems opening the can. Suddenly I got a free box of 36 cans. Even I, a professional complainer, was shocked.

Tech Notes:



Content written and posted by Ken Abbott abbottsystems@gmail.com
Like this post? Please share it by clicking one of the share buttons below!