Sitting at the Bar - It rocks
So you call that special restaurant to make a reservation. And they seem pleased to tell you they are booked solid for a month.
Or perhaps you walk into a neat restaurant on the spur of the moment.. to find the wait time for a table is 2 hours.
What do you do? It's simple, you sit at the bar. The food is the same, and the service is often better. Forget the reservation nonsense. And in some restaurants sitting at the bar gives you a direct view of the kitchen action.
I do this all the time. Not only do I get great food, but I learn a lot about cooking.
Most restaurants do not put their bar seats into the reservation system. So they are just waiting for you!
Content written and posted by Ken Abbott abbottsystems@gmail.com
Like this post? Please share it by clicking one of the share buttons below!